Monday, November 16, 2009

Something new


I feel like no one in our class takes the time to share their work outside of computers. So, instead of blogging about the lecture i couldn't really understand. I decided I would post about what I really like to do... and that is make jewelry. I dont have many pictures of my newest jewelry, so this is some of my older things which are mostly all functional jewelry. I started making jewelry when I was in the tenth grade, and I have been doing it ever since. Lately though I have not had time to make anything new, my newest things are from first semester of college, (which I will post another time) but I am excited to say that I got into a real jewelry class next semester and I am pretty pumped. I think that the reason I never stopped making jewelry is because its the kind of art that you can actually use, and that it's not just something that hangs on the wall collecting dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment